• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Okthrowberfest is happening now!

Noill

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Hello all, some of you are newer and don't know about the dye competition we hold.
Members submit hand made custom dyed discs based on Halloween and Fall season theme.

Click here to check out the 2017 competition.

This thread is to let everyone know (those of you who frequent the main forum but don't look in some of the other forums) that the voting is going on right now!

Take a look and vote for your three favorite custom dyes by our very own members...

If you love it and want to help in any way, shoot me a PM. I'm thinking of adding at least one more annual dye competition for another season or holiday.

Thanks for looking! :thmbup:

Last edited:
Also, you can check out past Okthrowberfest years here...

Some of the pictures have been lost, unfortunately... Now that this is in my lap, I'll make sure that pictures stay up for years to come.

Something interesting happening in the marketplace!

If you weren't thinking of donating to our artists, maybe now you might. Banhammers for donations... Hope you have no enemies! Even I am up for this... You can ban an admin from the site! Crazy

At least one ban is coming... It could be you!

:)

... or me :(

Get in or get ready... Hahahahha

Latest posts