• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Pearly Champ Rhynos for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehaas

* Ace Member *
Pearly and Gummy Zipper Top Rhynos for Sale, 11x KC Gazelles and FR Bosses

I've just recently wandered over to this forum from discaroo and dgr, and am wanting to sell off some plastic to pick up a nice small sized bag...probably a revo mini or mini deluxe. I'd be interested in a trade if somebody had one they were wanting to get rid of.

Red pearly rhyno is a 174, blue is a 175. I'd like to get 18 apiece shipped with delivery confirmation, or would bundle together.

Another blue pearly 175, 9/10 with some flashing still intact. Has my name in the inner rim. 15 shipped.

I've got 2 new gummy zipper top rhynos, 1 yellow and 1 orange both at 174. Make an offer on one or both together.

I've also got 3 11x kc pro gazelles in the album below, the carmel colored one is a 167 with no ink, orange is 167 with ink, and blue is 164 with ink. I'd have to look at them to rate the condition, but I'd be willing to let all of them go. Make offers

And last but not least are a few used first run bosses. I've got a merlot, a yellowish green, and an orange. I can get details on weights and conditions if there is any interest. Make offers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54407606@N08/

I've got over 100 positive feedbacks on discaroo with 0 negative feedback, and have some positive feedback at dgr also.

Last edited:
thanks, how are these still here?

I would have bought them both if I didn't accidentally buy 5 Prodiscus Jokeris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts