• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Proto's-Chains Aviar-Great Throwers-Trades Prefered

Status
Not open for further replies.

GripLock13

Finally have a running and complete log of all my discs up. Most are fair game, some will take "the right trade". In other words everything has its price so I thought it worth listing and YES, you may pay me in discs (in fact I prefer but Paypal is fine too in most cases)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...F84d3FYejMzTTBpcTJGbWxBV0ppS2c&hl=en_US#gid=0

Refer to the link above for all Disc WITH PICS, but here are a few highlights...
- 174 Chains Aviar 7.5/10 (P&A 2 nipple rings lol)....
- 172 FR Destroyer 8.5/10
- 180 FR Lycan (3 new)
- 175 TieDye Destroyer 8/10
- 171 used TieDye Boss 8/10
- 172 Star Beast 9/10
- 175 12X Star Wraith 8/10 (pretty flat)
- 169 Glow Sidewinder 9/10
- A select few USDGC throwers
- Lots of other FR stuff (these along with the USDGC rocs will most likely be for trade only to fill in the collection a bit, hopefully we can help each other on these)

So in other words there is some good stuff, take a look

My number 1 want by far is a couple more 2002 USDGC Rocs (have 1 and LOVE it). Preferably orange (only because of price) but send pics and I will make an offer on any color. Ink, beat up etc is fine by me.

These are the somewhat more common discs and throwers I am looking for in trade:

- First Run Vulcans, any weight, any color (love green and orange),new or used although new prefered

- H Line Wizards (prefer the blue ones) only if they are nice and flexy/gummy

- Thrower champion or star Rocs (or even nice DX) of all kinds (older preferred), no roc +s please, the flatter the better, even older DX CFRs or similar

- Mid-Ohio Am Champ Katanas

- Gummy Champion Wraiths 170+

Now some of what I am looking for both for the collection and backups to my harder to find throwers. Mostly Rocs :) Thanks for looking, shoot me some offers!

- Big Bird Rocs (prefer the old dx ranchos but also like the 20 year rocs)
- First Run Sidewinders, any weight color, used or new
- First run Bosses, looking for 1 new one maybe a used or two
- Ring of Rocks USDGC Roc
- USDGC ThrowBack Roc
- 2008 USDGC WestSayeed Echo Star Rancho (have 3 of the champ, want an ES)
- 2009 pipeline rocs (Any color but blue or yellow and I may still consider)
- 2011 Partners mini proto Glitter roc
- 2011 Min Talons Partners
- 2005 Zone Driven (or other 2005 USDGC, glow kenny would be great)

Thanks for looking, Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.