• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Offer] Rare and old discs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also had another buyer with similar shipping issues reach out to me as well and offer your phone number. Maybe they could chime in to confirm?

Read my Irating "the discs came exactly as mentioned" the were mailed in a bubble wrapper. Post pictures of this damaged disc?

Again, I don't know how to post a photo from my phone, but if you would like, I will post when I get a chance. I am currently at work and don't have time for this. While your previous discs may have been mailed in a bubble mailer, this one was thrown in an oversized box with no bag or padding whatsoever, so previous reviews regarding proper packaging don't apply to this transaction. And if you want to reference your 12 positive feedback Irating, also please reference the 57 positive reviews I have over the last 5 years. Thank you for making this much more difficult than it needed to be, could have been resolved by working something out after my first message. Always respond to dissatisfied customers!

I am the above mentioned other buyer, and luckily my discs weren't damaged, but they were just stacked on top of each other with nothing to protect from warping. jswoods makes a valid point that when paying top dollar you should go out of your way to ensure safe shipping and if you don't and they come scuffed then I would make an effort to mitigate the situation. BTW only offered to give him your number Phunk in case you hadn't been online so you wouldn't get smeared on this thread and could be as communicative with him as you were with me.

Last edited:
Here is the gold Rhyno exactly as it arrived. You'll notice a nice long scratch and a couple scuffs on either side.

Attachments

• GoldRhyno.jpg
    GoldRhyno.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 144
Why was this shipped completely unprotected? A bubble mailer would've been better in that situation.

It was shipped in a box that was approximately 12 x 12 with no bag or padding whatsoever. And the seller is claiming that there is no possible way that it arrived in anything other than 10/10 condition. I would have preferred a bubble mailer.

The shame is that I was really excited to get this, followed by major disappointment immediately after opening the box

Status
Not open for further replies.