• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Selling my Extra Discs QUICKLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatzky

Eagle Member
Hello,
**EDIT**
Trade Show went well. bought some new equipment and am looking forward to getting back to making Shirts and getting Hyzer Flip Disc Golf in full gear this year!! I need more equipment/supplies so I'm getting rid of my extra discs!

I'm looking for $225 shipped for the REMAINING lot....OR
I'll be taking Offers on singles as well as best offers on the lot.

dscf6364resized.jpg

valk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In Order of the Picture (Top to bottom, Left to right)**Unthrown unless stated**:
FlyDye Buzzz - 178
Orange Z-Buzzz - 177+ **SOLD**
Neon Green ESP Buzzz - 170 **SOLD**
Little more yellow ESP Buzzz - 171
White ESP Buzzz - 172

Hot Pink ESP Avenger SS - 160-166
Orange ESP Avenger SS - 172
Hot Pink ESP Surge - 168 **SOLD**

Flye Dye Z- Stalker - 175
Flye Dye Z- Stalker - 170
Neon Yellow Z - Stalker - 174
Neon Pink Z-Stalker - 176

Yellow DX BB Aviar - 172
Yellow KC Aviar - 170
Blue DX Destroyer - 172
Orange DX Beast - 171
Orange Gateway Warrior - 172
Neon Yellow/Green CFR Teerex-X - 169
Light Blue ESP Flash - 169 **SOLD**
Neon Green/Yellow Champ Valk - 170 (storage wear)
Neon Green/Yellow Z-Wildcat - 169
Neon Green/Yellow Champ Beast - 166 (8/10.. name on bottom)
Blue Star Teebird - 170 (9/10.. storage wear)

Green Echo Star Wraith - 172
Lavenderish Champ Orc - 174 (PEARLY) (storage wear)
ION - 173

JK Valk - Unknown Weight

Send me offers and questions.. Will still throw in the JK Valk if anyone buys the whole lot.
**Also if anyone needs any Hyzer Flip Shirts or Towels LMK.. I still have a 100+ shirt inventory, but haven't had a chance to add to my old thread**

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Last edited:
looking for more offers on the lot then I'll be breaking it up and replying to everyone!!
Should I throw in another disc to sweeten the deal? :)

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

p.s. Also selling my Discatcher to any locals.. $200. Will need a new base eventually(due to rusting), but otherwise the basket and chains are in perfect shape. no rust and no chipped paint.

Last edited:
cool.
Will throw in a Hyzer flip T-shirt of your choice for winning offer on the LOT!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

I'm going to be at the convention today for a while. I've looked over all PM's thus far. I will get back to you guys later tonight when I get back home.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

250's hot, but i might still just break up the lot. I'll think about it while driving home later. I would like some extra cash before the end of the weekend so maybe I can go back to the tradeshow on sunday and pick up some more equipment.
talk to everyone later. leaving now.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Going to be breaking up the lot it looks like and I'll get back to as many people as I can about their offers for singles/a few discs..

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Some discs have sold.. changed price for the whole lot... Tried to get back to everyone. I'm not on here as often as I used to be so sorry for that. Trying to get my business back up and runnin'.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts