• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

St. Cloud Ice Bowl

Krusen

Birdie Member
Anyone here playing?
I haven't thrown a round in a couple months, but am really getting the itch and thought it might be fun. Plus it's for a good cause

Nobody huh?

I just saw that the high is supposed to be 17 for Saturday, so I decided to go ice fishing instead :wink:

The St. Cloud Ice Bowl in Minnesota raised over $21,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simply an amazing job from everyone involved.

Great work everyone up there in teh frozen North.!!!

Simply amazing!

Playing my first ice bowl this saturday! I'm actually pretty stoaked, snow and 20 degrees! Woo-hoo! Any tips besides handwarmers?

pratice putting into and with the wind. also, wear water repeling clothing and bring a few micro fiber towels.

Also practice putting at night in the cold without a glove on your hand. For me, when it's cold outside, my putting is the part of my game that suffers. I have such a hard time putting in cold weather. By cold I mean under 20 degrees.

Just got back in from the Ice Bowl. My partner (nerojr) and I finished at 11 under, and won by one stroke. It was probably the most fun I have had at a tourny. Even the weather wasn't to bad! Ended up taking home a tourny stamped aviar and a nice radio cooler. Now if I only threw aviars.