• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lebanon, MO

Jared Hilton Memorial DGC

Permanent course
3.045(based on 12 reviews)
The Jared Hilton Memorial
Posted by stlhelm
C-Tier
Jared Hilton Memorial DGC
Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 08:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Category

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

Start: Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 08:00 AM
End: Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 06:00 PM

stlhelm

The Jared Hilton Memorial is scheduled for June 23rd. The City of Lebanon and the Lebanon Parks and Recreation Department are excited about this event and are working hard to make this event as big as possible. The incredible turn out of 66 players (sorry I posted 90 earlier and made the correction. I was thinking about the Lucky 13) for the Lebanon Ice Bowl back in February, has made this event highly anticipated by all involved. This year we have received several sponsors that include: Monster, Mid Missouri Bank, Skeebaros Bar & Grill, Coca Cola, Soundenvision, White Industries and Hogan Land & Title. It is awesome to see the support continue to grow for the events in Lebanon, as the sport's popularity and facilities continue to improve.

If you have not played at Atchley Park it is a great mix of short and long holes that feature a great mix of open, wooded, and elevation changing holes. The Jared Hilton Memorial Disc Golf Course has custom black and yellow Monkey Traps. The colors were chosen to support the local high school colors. Last year we had a modest turn out, but this year we are expecting a lot more. There will be custom players packs as always and we are hoping to add money for the pay out, like we were able to do for the Ice Bowl. If you can make it, please register by following the instructions below. Stay tuned as I plan on making more updates soon.