• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upgrading to backpack bag

Just wanted to point out that the DD Ranger and the Lat64 bag are not the same bag, and are in my opinion pretty far apart in terms of build quality. One of the guys I disc with has had the a ranger for a couple seasons and it is very "limp", no structure to the bag at all. I've been using a Lat64 for two years with zero issues related to quality, comfort, or storage space. Only gripe is that it's hard to get my hands into the small top pockets.

I feel that how a bag looks, while important, is not as critical as function. I'm also curious if there is a bag that exists in that sweet spot that will fit a hoodie, but won't be "too big" ie the octo, the Ranger, and the Lat64.

RidgeRoller.com The Ridge backpack with a integrated seat tons of storage! ! High quality backpack we used the best Materials and still kept the price reasonable and if you ever wanted a cart The Ridge straps right into the The Roller USA made. There is still time to receive the early preorder shipment... Thanks check it out Joe
I took a look at your website and watched the video and I have to admit, I was impressed! The design looks very nice and roller seems like it compliments the bag very well. I will keep this in mind in the future and I'm looking forward to hearing reviews from some of the early adopters.

Just wanted to point out that the DD Ranger and the Lat64 bag are not the same bag, and are in my opinion pretty far apart in terms of build quality. One of the guys I disc with has had the a ranger for a couple seasons and it is very "limp", no structure to the bag at all. I've been using a Lat64 for two years with zero issues related to quality, comfort, or storage space. Only gripe is that it's hard to get my hands into the small top pockets.

I feel that how a bag looks, while important, is not as critical as function. I'm also curious if there is a bag that exists in that sweet spot that will fit a hoodie, but won't be "too big" ie the octo, the Ranger, and the Lat64.

It must be an older Ranger bag, cuz mine holds is shape and structure very well. I have been able to keep a hoodie and a ballcap in the top compartment, as well as the normal items that occupy that space. From the sounds of what you're looking for, a Ranger would hit all of those buckets. However, it's your money, if you dont' think it'll work, maybe a Grip bag would work

It must be an older Ranger bag, cuz mine holds is shape and structure very well. I have been able to keep a hoodie and a ballcap in the top compartment, as well as the normal items that occupy that space. From the sounds of what you're looking for, a Ranger would hit all of those buckets. However, it's your money, if you dont' think it'll work, maybe a Grip bag would work

Well, per my original comment, he has been using it for a couple of seasons (hundreds of rounds). Not sure how they have changed the bag, but I stand by my assertion that the build quality is not comparable to Grip, Pound, Voodoo, Lat64, UPD, or any of the other bags mentioned, save maybe the current offerings from innova.

Latest posts