• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Very last HOD For 2010

Ahh, WR #17. Even as a lefty, this hole has terrorized me on numerous occasions. I've maybe gotten par from the short tee once. It actually makes me grateful that I don't have a big arm that would tempt me to try to throw a big hyzer and try to crash through the canopy over the pin area. The fall foliage in the approach pic really doesn't do the hole justice. Its a lot thicker in the summer.

So for my weenie arm: Teebird up to the notch from the long tee, maybe a Buzzz from the short, then maybe skip up to the basket with a Buzzz. If I miss the notch, I'm likely screwed.

XXX launch from short. Hopefully get close enough to putt, otherwise approach with Wizard and then putt.

LHBH:

Short: ESP Pred, birdie
Long: Buzzz, buzzz, zone, par

overall for 2010 on HOD's I shot a -347 down from the shorts, a personal best for myself

Eagle on an anny around the corner that hopefully flattens out and glides to the edge of the trees.
Buzzz in da woods.

Back hand roll something around that corner, then throw putter to the basket.

Or

forehand something to the gap and buzzz, or rigde for approach.

I cant get a good feel for distances on this hole.

Avenger/Buzzz from the short and Surge/Force from the long. Hopefully putting for par!

Short -- Spike Anhyzer with a 170 Star Roadrunner.

Long -- Flipped 175 C.S. Star Valkyrie.

If either shot doesn't crash the trees near the pin to set up for SSS Magics, I'm going spike hyzer with a Star Firebird over the top to the pin.

Sidewinder from Both, work the rest with a buzzz