• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Vibram Glow, Color Glow Moonshine Felon, and Others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeetyo

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Prices include shipping to the lower 48. Paypal FF only.

Weights are all factory marked (not scaled).

Vibram Glows. These are all XLG (slightly softer than medium) and feel wonderful in hand. All from the fall 2014 run, you won't be able to buy these until next fall as they are only run once a year. Vibram glow is the brightest and longest lasting glow out there. Each used for a handful of glow rounds last fall and a solid 8/10.

XLG Ascent, 174, 8/10 - SOLD
XLG Trak, 174, 8/10 - SOLD
XLG Obex, 177, 8/10 - SOLD
XLG Ibex, 176, 8/10 - SOLD

Color Glow Moonshine Lucid Felon, 175, Tourney Stamped, 10/10 - SOLD

Other New Discs:

Supercolor Buzzz 2015 Ice Bowl, 10/10 - $20
Yellow TP King, 168, Tourney Stamped, 10/10 - SOLD
Orange Z Stalker, 175-176, Tourney Stamped, 10/10 - $13

Used Discs:

Purple Ace Race Heat, 164-166, Rim Ink, 8/10 - SOLD Note - Very soft plastic - Feels like ESP FLX
Blue Ace Race Heat, 167-170, Rim Ink, 8/10 - SOLD Note - Very soft plastic - Feels like ESP FLX
Pink/Red Opto River, 164, flight plate ink, 8/10 - SOLD
Pink/Red Opto River, 164, flight plate ink, 8/10 - SOLD

Pink Starlite Wraith, 141, no ink, 8/10 - $10
Red Star Foxbat, 180, flight plate Ink, 7/10 - $10
Yellow Star Roadrunner, 172, no ink, 6-7/10 - $13
Yellow Star Destroyer, 167, flight plate ink, 6-7/10 - $12

attachment.php

My Trade Wants:
I am getting picky, so they must be either WHITE, GLOW, or pink & uninked. 6/10 or better:

Z Drone, Z or ESP FLX Buzzz - Max weight(ish)
Teebirds (Star, Starlite, GStar) - 150-165ish
FAF Firebirds (star or champ), 165ish or lighter
Thunderbirds (any plastic) - 165ish or lighter

Last edited:
We have lots of room to trade here. I have a good amount of discs in your thread and signature that match your needs. I prefer to trade multiples to save on shipping and I think we can do that. Please don't trade the King or Rivers until we can figure out if we can make a multiple trade. Do you have an email to which I can send pics of possible trades?

I'll take the Ibex

We have lots of room to trade here. I have a good amount of discs in your thread and signature that match your needs. I prefer to trade multiples to save on shipping and I think we can do that. Please don't trade the King or Rivers until we can figure out if we can make a multiple trade. Do you have an email to which I can send pics of possible trades?

Thanks guys - will be shipping out shortly!

Glow vibram!

I will most definitely take the glow ascent, trak, and obex! Would you be willing to cut me a package deal at $80 plus shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts