• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Want a really cheap basket?

I think if I bought that the thing the best use out of it would be to take the yellow rope and hang myself. That thing looks like it might catch a paper plate. A basket is an investment. You'll have it for years you might as well step up to something better IMO.

Amazon has the InStep basket for $80.86 shipped: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ASG0DI/

That is a pretty good deal and worth every penny. I had mine set up in the living room and putted through the door ways. I could get in 21' puts if i was in the mud room. I am happy with the basket just need to put on an inner set of chains. Too many slip out of the chains with the current set up.

I think if I bought that the thing the best use out of it would be to take the yellow rope and hang myself. That thing looks like it might catch a paper plate. A basket is an investment. You'll have it for years you might as well step up to something better IMO.

Are we talking the $1 store plates or chinet? Looking at that thing it looks like a moderatley stiff fart could knock it over.:gross:

No. Use the $100 on a good deal on the instep then add some chains with the money left over if you can

Agree. I thought the Halex was the same as the Instep but I think the Halex has plastic chains and a different stand. Instep is actually metal with a paint/powder coat.

Those arent plastic chains they look like plastic sausage links.

Funny, I think they put a more expensive base on the instep and deleted the metal chains to stay in the ballpark on price because that is definitely the same basket and top.

Agree. I thought the Halex was the same as the Instep but I think the Halex has plastic chains and a different stand. Instep is actually metal with a paint/powder coat.

Well the basket is definitely different too...not round. The whole thing just looks cheaper to me and they must be making a lot more profit especially if 120 is the retail price.

Latest posts