• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wiping INNFUSE Star

JMorella

Has anyone tried to wipe an INNFUSE Star disk? I can't find any good information on the stamp process (i.e. is it actually like DyeMax or just a fancy colored stamp).

I need a new Eagle but regular star seems to be sold out everywhere. If no one has an answer I might order one and try it. I can always use it while I track down a used one or just wait for the regular stamps to (hopefully) come back in stock.

Has anyone tried to wipe an INNFUSE Star disk? I can't find any good information on the stamp process (i.e. is it actually like DyeMax or just a fancy colored stamp).

I need a new Eagle but regular star seems to be sold out everywhere. If no one has an answer I might order one and try it. I can always use it while I track down a used one or just wait for the regular stamps to (hopefully) come back in stock.

from the way the stuff looks it is like a hot stamp that is almost like that Iron On material but on so well one would have to spend a very long time to get rid of. I have a old ESP XL with a rough 2007 pre Ace Race similar material tournament stamp that luckily is smaller or I would have to remove the dang Stamp on said disc.

Last edited:
XL was never an Ace Race disc

those innfuse stamps look pretty heavy duty. looks more like dyemax than a stamp

I wiped a Discraft Buzzz with their full color dealio but it only did so much. Still turned out great though. I would say it got 75% lighter but not totally removed. Then I re-dyed it myself.

Thanks for the info everyone. If it is sublimated dye you definitely wouldn't get a full wipe on it, but that's gives me enough info to work with. If I can't find a used eagle locally I'll probably pick up one of these, mask off the infused design, and do something cool around it.

XL was never an Ace Race disc

those innfuse stamps look pretty heavy duty. looks more like dyemax than a stamp

I never said Ace Race, the disc was made before the 2007 Ace Race for a different tournament with a Stamp that the Color Fuze for Innova disc looks similar to. I just worded my post odd so it almost looks like I said for Ace Race.

During Ace Race and after ESP was the ESP FLX without the FLX to the name and the ESP after for 2009 when regular ESP came back till ESP was made swirl was softer and discs made not nearly as durable as ESP made before 2007 Ace Race .

Last edited:
You worded that last post pretty odd too.

Latest posts