Disk golf in the dark at Beacon Hill Park Disc Golf Course. Each player receives 3 LED lights for discs and 1 glow necklace for safety.
The entry fee will be $15.00, plus a new or used disc (or an additional $5) for the prize pile. One dollar ($1) from each entry will go towards the winner's pot; the rest covers the cost of the event and for course improvement. Winner also gets first pick of the donated disc pile (picks are determined by place from there).
6:00-7:30 pm Registration and LED placement
7:40 pm Players meeting
8:00 pm Shotgun start
Come early to have time to stick LEDs onto discs with clear tape. LEDs work best on see through plastic.
Pre-registration recommended. Several ways to register and pay:
• Register on line at https://www.discgolfscene.com...hallenge_2017
• Send me an email: DiscGolf@Balkman.com
• Pay with Venmo: "DiscGolf"
• Pay with Square Cash: "DiscGolf"
• Pay with PayPal: "DiscGolf@Balkman.com