• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Ace Race Water Bottle

CaptDill06

Has anyone else had a problem with their water bottle?
We just had our Ace Race today and everyone in my group had problems. And what I mean is that, when you try to drink out of it, it acts like there are holes in the straw or something. More air than water being sucked up. When we got home, we finally took it apart to see if there was something inside we were missing. We tried taking the straws out and putting them back in. Tried drinking with just the straw (that worked fine). Even drinking with just the cap worked fine. Yes you could take the straw completely out and just tip the water bottle to get drink out, but it does leak. Even with the straw in it leaks, so that doesn't really help things either.
I was just wondering if anyone had this problem and if you did, how did you fix it?
Thanks!

the swivel system on the nose is bit shabby, I suspect the leak's coming from there. Don't think there's a way to fix that.

Latest posts