• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Christmas SS Feeler thread.

If you don't want in, why complain about requirements?

Let's just open this up for EVERY ONE, and take bets on how many people don't receive their items.

:popcorn:

I will probably do one. But unsure depending on if my girlfriends work picks up or not (I have been paying rent/bills for both of us, so spending extra money on discs can be kind of a bummer on the rest of our fun)

Oh I know some fun you could have with the gf that is free! :hfive:

If you don't want in, why complain about requirements?

Let's just open this up for EVERY ONE, and take bets on how many people don't receive their items.

:popcorn:

Sounds good. Depending on the number, I'd go with 5.

I loved this last Christmas but people complained about shipping to Canada. I would hate to hear the complaints of shipping to New Zealand.

I'll be back next year!

If it isn't worth it to you then don't participate. I was just commenting on how easy it is if you're interested and commenting on how fun it is as well. Sounds like you shouldn't have any issues finding someone on here to vouch for you though so that's one prerequisite met eh?

i will vouch for brian j. he is A-OK.

Just realized I don't meet 2 requirements. Any of the people I've thrown with and/or PIF guys care to vouch for me?