• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 2015 Sexton Firebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgamache8

Eagle Member
As the title says, I'm looking for 2015 sexton firebirds. Would prefer to trade, but cash is not out of the question. Have OOP plastic to trade. 11x Teebirds, 11x rocs, 11x aviars, PFN star Teebirds, pre Barry leopard, McPro aviars, and plenty of stock discs. New or used. If you have one, please let me know. PM or text (518-256-4438) is fine

New, glow. These were the first year (first runs) I'm assuming. Wouldn't take less than a hundred shipped.

I could easily be talked into $90.00 shipped for my blue glow with red shatter stamp first run.:D

Will snap some photos at lunch. Have 2015 and 2016 versions both with red shatter stamps.

Let's PM.

I got this one, not throwing much anymore. Yes it is beat in. She a thrower. Thinking about moving it along.

Attachments

• IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 152
I got this one, not throwing much anymore. Yes it is beat in. She a thrower. Thinking about moving it along.

^ That one is almost in the perfect condition. If mgamache8 doesn't want it, hit me up.

Really enjoying the 2015 Sexton from Plastic Thunder. Awesome disc and an awesome seller.

Still looking for backups if anyone has one they want to part with

How can you tell what run a 2015 sexton is?

I have a light seafoam with red shatter stamp. What run is it

Status
Not open for further replies.