• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Steady Ed HOF Classic PDGA NT

It looks like the IDGC took a direct hit. Hopefully there isn't too much damage. Was there any damage at Stoney hill?

Haven't seen it in the daylight, yet.

I doubt there's too much damage. I work in Columbia, and other than 1 creek flooding and one tree through someone's roof, and a thousand or so people without power, there hasn't been too much on the news.

Probably the same at IDGC, except with Murphy's Law always showing up just before tournaments, whatever damage there might have been, is probably in the worst possible spot.

.....Augusta & event Facebook pages aren't mentioning any damages, thought he IDGC was closed until noon. They posted tee times about an hour ago. Still windy, but probably OK.

Looks like they did a good job of beefing up the course. -5 is leading and it doesn't look like anybody will get to double digits...

JohnE trying to prove me wrong. After getting the eagle on 12 he is -7. So he could make it to -10 or better...

Wonder why McBeth is carrying a shoulder bag with straps. Going old school?

McBeth said in a podcast or interview somewhere he was having an issue with Innova's backpack. Tried out the old school bag and found it light, comfortable, and easy to get discs out of..

Last edited:
On rnd 1 CCDG, corey references kevin jones parking hole 5 with a leopard. Another earlier hole it looked like a champion plastic disc jones was throwing. Ive heard he is moving...looks like its to Innova.