• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2020 NT and DGPT Schedules Announced

Also, the USWDGC is in May next year?...

Be interesting to see how Idlewild registration goes next year with a couple open weeks in front of it for the first time. Most of the guys should be back from their Euro trips well before then...

I don't pay close attention, and am too lazy to lookbut the HOFC used to be on the tour every other year. Has it been an annual event in recent years?

The thing that caught my eye was Charlotte hosting the DGPT championship, a second year in a row, on the heels of the USDGC.

Also, the USWDGC is in May next year?

Presumably since it's in California, and there's a desire for it flow nicely with the rest of the tour's west coast swing. Would've sucked for it to be in September again, and for the women to have to go straight from Mass to Cali or something.

Odd to have Worlds so early, even before Beaver State Fling. Really excited by all the new NT stops though.

Z8XlM38.jpg

Players: We need a break after Worlds!
PDGA: We hear you!
Also PDGA: Let's put one of the most beloved events on tour (BSF), which features a day 1 with two rounds, the weekend after Worlds!

Players: We need a break after Worlds!
PDGA: We hear you!
Also PDGA: Let's put one of the most beloved events on tour (BSF), which features a day 1 with two rounds, the weekend after Worlds!

I think the format for the BSF is being changed too.. no more 2-round days. I'm pretty sure it was on the PDGA site?

Edit: Yes, here's the article:
https://www.pdga.com/news/2020-pdga-national-tour-bookended-2-new-venues?fbclid=IwAR0o1KZGCyXCybnd9VKBN7G7-P9-uukXws-dwtAnHdlhyLKlIwlqAEFs7oM

Early worlds, taking more juice out of that tourney

It has been early like this before in the 2000's once. But yeah I would like to see the event done more the way other championships are done like for track and field, and a few other summer Olympic events. That is every other year but not taking into consideration the Olympics because Disc Golf is not an Olympic event.

Glad they're coming back to town! Been enjoying watching some of the game's best right in my backyard. :D

Hope they learned what did and didn't work from last year's experiment adding OB to Toboggan.

why doesnt colorado have any major events

i thought they had sick courses

When did Canada become Finland?

I kid.

About 1000AD

10th Century — The Vikings: The Vikings' early expeditions to North America are well documented and accepted as historical fact by most scholars. Around the year 1000 A.D., the Viking explorer Leif Erikson, son of Erik the Red, sailed to a place he called "Vinland," in what is now the Canadian province of Newfoundland. Erikson and his crew didn't stay long — only a few years — before returning to Greenland. Relations with native North Americans were described as hostile.

Last edited:
Sad for Beaver State. Happy for Idlewild. Think Great Lakes got what they deserved. No Konopiste next year either? Four months between Worlds and USDGC is good.