• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] 2x SockiBomb Glow Harp

Huk Finn

* Ace Member *
Mine arrived yesterday. The glow is VERY good and charges quick.
Nice stiff feel.
I will say it doesn't feel too grippy. It feels like it will slip out of my hand easily. I may tray washing with some Dawn soap and see if that makes a difference, I doubt it.

Just curious if anyone else got one, what your thoughts are.

*Update. I rubbed it down real good with Palmolive and hot water. Grip is much better. Looking forward to ripping this thing.

Last edited:
I was tempted. Bagged Harps for about three years and still have a nice stack of them in pretty much all of the plastics.

Not planning on switching back so managed to keep myself from ordering one.

I did get the Felon though but only because I bag them and thought the orbit was kind of cool.

I was tempted. Bagged Harps for about three years and still have a nice stack of them in pretty much all of the plastics.

Not planning on switching back so managed to keep myself from ordering one.

I did get the Felon though but only because I bag them and thought the orbit was kind of cool.

I'm interested to hear how stable the Orbit Fuzion plastic comes out. Care to share your thoughts on it?

I'm interested to hear how stable the Orbit Fuzion plastic comes out. Care to share your thoughts on it?

Well, I didn't have plans to toss it any time soon. I can tell you that in the hand it pretty much feels like any other fusion plastic Felon.

I can try and compare the profile to some of my other Felons but not sure when I'll have a chance to throw it.

Well, I didn't have plans to toss it any time soon. I can tell you that in the hand it pretty much feels like any other fusion plastic Felon.

I can try and compare the profile to some of my other Felons but not sure when I'll have a chance to throw it.

Roger that. I was hoping that the Orbit plastic would be super stable, sort of like the reputation that Innova's halo plastic has gotten for being extra beefy. I like having a Lucid-X Felon in the bag for utility OS purposes, but would be even happier if it looked as pretty as Orbit and felt more like Fuzion.

The real question is - will they be worth as much as the "first run" 4x McBeth Zones in 3 years?

Update. I rubbed it down real good with Palmolive and hot water. Grip is much better. Looking forward to ripping this thing.

Total thread drift alert, but does this trick work for most plastics? Also does it matter if it's Dawn or Palmolive? Does it affect the ability of a disc to dry when wet?

Last edited:
This is the first time I've felt the need to wash a new disc. Maybe a thin layer of film on it from production? No idea. But it helped. I've used Dawn on old grimy putters before. Soak in hot soapy water, then scrub down with a sponge. It's amazing how much grimy and stains you can remove. Really brought an old white putter back to life. I like Dawn, but Palmolive was all I had this time.

Total thread drift alert, but does this trick work for most plastics? Also does it matter if it's Dawn or Palmolive? Does it affect the ability of a disc to dry when wet?
Just don't use anything with moisturizers, plain old dish soap only. Original dawn is great.

The initial market is nuts, seeing 50 dollar bids on eBay. Can't think of a trilogy disc that has increased value like the first run mcbeth stuff. Thinking the bubble will burst here