• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] 5S Wizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

techn9cian4life

Double Eagle Member
I came across these 5S Wizards (Honestly they feel stiffer than my SSS' but they're labled 5S) and would like to trade them for a couple McPro Aviars, ESP/ESP FLX Zone, Sinus, opto/GL Saint, or a Mace. Will also consider any speed 9 drivers.. I've used these on my Mach Lite about 10 tosses and field thrown a few times, that's it. Any color but yellow please, but pink or blue would be sweet. Please bump if PMing. Conditions on sleepy. Prices shipped.

Marked 175g, scaled 176.8g black w/ bronze stamp 5S Wizard. 9/10. $15
Marked 175g, scaled 175.4g black w/ bronze stamp 5S Wizard. 9/10. $15
Both for $26
vV0UJJ8.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ This is what I was thinking but has anyone called gateway and asked if they made a 5S? They did a lot of experimenting when they were working on RFF plastic. It clearly says 5-S in that picture

I knew 5S never really existed... but I didn't wanna say SS, someone buys/trades, gets them, and sees they're marked 5S and I look like a liar.... but idk if you can tell from the picture but they were originally marked 4S and then a 5 was written over the 4. Found that interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts