• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] ABC Discs

discjon

Birdie Member
Hey all.

I'm working with ABC discs to aid with their web design and social networking. Just letting everyone know that you can get official updates either from www.abcdiscs.net, or from the twitter that I'm working on at www.twitter.com/abcdiscs. I'm going to be pushing social networking really hard for ABC, as we want to hit the disc golf world hard.

Dan definitely has some big things planned, and we definitely are looking forward to getting some discs into your hands.

Thanks!

Good luck guys!

I got one word for ya: STABLE. Stable everything.

Not over, not under...just flat ass stable. Gimme.

Good luck guys!

I got one word for ya: STABLE. Stable everything.

Not over, not under...just flat ass stable. Gimme.

That's kind of relative don't you think? A viking is stable to me but Avery Jenkins probably hyzer flips them at 30% power.

Bill, the stable driver was tested by players at the 12th Annual Turkey Shootout in Goshen, and it got really positive feedback. Should be good to go very soon!

=)

Anyone hear anything about the plastic type

So far they have one that I might call similar to Gateway E HPP the gummyish clearish kind? Maybe like Lat 64 Opto...

And I've heard the putter plastic is kind if like the tackier star or esp or something plastic.

I've fondled the Gamma Ray...but nothing else yet. Getting a driver in the mail soon!

and these wise guys said it wouldn't happen...suckers...

\/\/

I'm a business man, and I do business things...

I've been trying to help out the company in any way I can, mostly by maintaining lines of communication between the disc golfing public and the owners of ABC discs.

\/\/

When the rest of us non-connected mongrels be able to get our hands on them?

Not trying to be a dick, but their disc names and descriptions need some pretty heavy editing. Anybody here in Advertising want to give them a hand?

After browsing their discs page it doesn't make me want to buy one...

Not trying to be a dick, but their disc names and descriptions need some pretty heavy editing. Anybody here in Advertising want to give them a hand?

After browsing their discs page it doesn't make me want to buy one...

I like all of the names! except "The Mission", why not "The Plan--Anybody planning on buying this disc will get birdies."

Latest posts