• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Almost had my first ace

discbum1

Since I'm new here, I thought I would share a shot last week when I almost got my first ace.

I live in the suburbs of Chicago and there is a course right down the street from where I live. My kids and I get there early in the mornings so we are not slowing anyone down. We were on hole 6 with the basket up hill and to the right. Distance is 190 feet through trees. I threw an Avenger SS with a RHFH shot. As it disappeared around the trees, I suddenly heard chains. Thinking it most likely was the hole next to us, we walked up the hill to see where the disc landed (normally I lose it in the trees). When we got to the top of the hill, I looked at the basket and saw my disc sitting on the ground only 5 feet from it. I was pretty stoked with this throw.

This is why I enjoy going out and playing. Every time I get a little bit better.

Duane

nice shot! those are pretty satisfying shots even when they don't stick. keep it up and you'll get one to stay in there!

Latest posts