• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ANY DISC GOLF STORES IN VIRGINIA BEACH?

jamisan30

I'm heading to Virginia Beach over the 4th of July just wandering if anybody no's if there are any disc golf store's in the area. Going to play a couple course's there also. Thanks.

DG in VA

back in 83 the fist cource i played was BAYVEIW PARK is right off Shore DR, just before the Amphib Base,its still there,

There is a very very impressive selection at the Play It Again Sports near the airport. They even offere a frequent disc-buyer program at this one. Get a punch on a card for every disc you buy, after 8 (or maybe it's ten) you get $10 off your next disc. They have every brand and lots of used discs too.

yea, all i have seen is pias and dicks

If you play New Quarter in Williamsburg (which is the best course in the area by far, imo) the park office has a very nice selection of discs for sale, including a some with a course stamp.

If you play New Quarter in Williamsburg (which is the best course in the area by far, imo) the park office has a very nice selection of discs for sale, including a some with a course stamp.

agreed.

also, there is a guy who sells discs out of his van at bayville and i think he has a craigslist ad for the area too

Does NN Park still sell discs? Back in the late 90s they had a good selection.

I haven't seen anything over at NN Park. The guy at Bayville is still there ever so often, more on the weekends. Play It Again has a decent selection. There's one near the airport, and another off Lynnhaven Parkway, but thats a trek from Bayville. There is also a place in Pembroke Mall (about 10 minutes down the road from Bayville park) called Bit of England. Its a hobby store, thats a has a few disks there.