• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Any Roc Plus love ?

Rochdiscer

I picked up a used Champion Roc Plus yesterday. I threw it right away on a short course. It helped me make my lowest score on that course. Threw many approach shots, nice and close for easy putts. I even made a fairly long shot into the basket that sits on a sloping hillside guarded by many trees. It's a keeper..

Note: tried posting this yesterday but it didn't appear to go through.

I'm going to guess that the most common answer to your question of whether there is any Roc + love will be, "no".

Never thrown one. Do they make these anymore? Kinda forgot about them.

Yes, and I'm always looking for them R-Pro Roc+, which I firmly believe, is the best Roc and the most underrated disc out there. I have a few in Champion too and love them. It's dead straight, glide for days, and will hold any line. Flip one up to flat and they really have the legs. Thrown flat they'll be beautiful turnover discs that stay flat in flight but walk over to the right on RHBH. I'm surprised people who want a faster/more stable Comet don't try a Roc+. It's basically what they describe they want.