• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Anyone know / info on Hyzer523?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdiddy71

Par Member
Anyone know or have info or can contact Hyzer523 and ask him what's going on? He PMed me for a trade for a couple of discs of mine. He offered 3 for 2 about a week and half ago. I sent off my discs to him and have not received anything from him. I PMed him about this last friday and no reponse. I know he has been on the site the day and since then because it shows the last time a person was on here on their public profile. I wasn't sure where to post this problem, but since it was in the Marketplace, I would start here.

You got priors son.

"This guy is a scam artist he recieved his discs!!"
Seller THORNBURG(60) 02-27-2013

I am glad you know more about my personal life than I do, because I never got that disc that I paid $18 for. so please come up to my house and show me where this disc is, cause it sure as hell isn't here.

i did a trade with hyzer523 and he shipped out wicked fast and was very easy to work with we did a 4 disc trade

Unfortunately there is little we can do. I recommend working it out through PMs and itrader feedback. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts