• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anything you see

Discracted

if you have any feedback or advice I'd love to hear it

I throw rhbh at least 90%
I can throw just over 400 ft on a golf line consistently. (Not sure about max distance)

Putters:
D-line p2
X-line p1x

Approach:
beat up d-line p2

Semi new D-line p2 (backup putter)

S-line p2 (cycling 2 currently)

BT medium harp (currently bagging 2 because one has lost its fade in a headwind, debating if I want to keep both

Mids:
Brand new comet (lost my beat buzzz and decideind to give the comet a shot)

Seasoned z buzzz

Newer z sparkle buzzz

Z Buzzz os/ mf md4

Drivers:

Old s line fd

Seasoned c line fd

Teebird (cycle 2 nybos)

Flat doom bird fd3 might kick out the teebird but not quite yet

2-3 cd2s (flippy,straight, os)

P-line pd (replaces a cd2 for some days)

I cycle a few other pds for OS distance

Seasoned 168g pro wraith
Seasoned glow wraith (straight)
Star wraith that does what you'd expect

You have a very similar setup to me. I recently got rid of the teebirds because I feel like the cd2's cover those lines well. What do you use your teebirds for vs the cd2's?

You have a very similar setup to me. I recently got rid of the teebirds because I feel like the cd2's cover those lines well. What do you use your teebirds for vs the cd2's?

I use nybo teebirds and they started off pretty overstable. I don't throw it much much because I'll use an fd if I can. Cd2 has too much glide for me.

What is your putting style? More spin putting with wrist snap, or push putting where you use your arm more?

It's a hybrid. I have been finding the most consistent results with a straddle type stance

It's a hybrid. I have been finding the most consistent results with a straddle type stance

When I was searching for my putting putter, I would take both the Warden and Judge to the course and putt with one, then the other. I might putt the Warden first at times, then putt the Judge first at times, but I'd putt both and see which one worked better. Over time, the Warden won out.

You might try the same thing, since your bagging both the P1X and P2. You might be doing this already, but throw one then the other (and change up which one you throw first). Over time, you'll see which one works better for you with the putting style and stroke you use.

Latest posts