• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are there any DG courses in the Bahamas?

StumperTX

Par Member
I'm headed there for a wedding next week, I didn't see anything in the course finder, but that might not be exhaustive.

thanks!

I googled "disc golf Bahamas," but no luck. I did find a Bahama community forum where a guy was trying to build one there but he could not get the funding to do it. That thread was from 2008 though....good luck.

I would do some freestyle on the beach!

a temp one is set up on half moon cay when the disc golf cruise there.......

Not to further dash your hopes, but it'd have to be on the island you're visiting. It's not that easy to just run over to another island in the Bahamas.

I say, pack a couple of Travelers and make your own course. Sure to confound the residents. Declare yourself the National Champion.

^^ he will surely be the course pro in no time.. the best deeger on all islands!!

Not to further dash your hopes, but it'd have to be on the island you're visiting. It's not that easy to just run over to another island in the Bahamas.

I say, pack a couple of Travelers and make your own course. Sure to confound the residents. Declare yourself the National Champion.

HAHAHAHAHA that would be hilarious.

Anyone hear anything recently about a course in Nassau? Traveling there this summer on vacation and am hoping to catch some chains in the Bahamas :p

Latest posts