• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

Are you working on any fairway drivers that are more overstable than the JLS? Something with a bead or something just more wind resistant than the JLS.

I just want to say that I have switched to a mostly Millennium bag and I absolutely love it. However, your midrange line is too confusing with a lot of overlap. With one roc-like mold it seems like you guys would be keeping more in line with your play smart philosophy. Also, you guys need a base plastic that is more like KC pro for your putters and mids. All in all Millennium is my favorite disc company and these are just knit-pickerings.

The JLS, OLS and OLF are the absolute best of the best as far as I am concerned...Ive thrown dozens and dozens of molds from each manufacturer and these molds stand up to discs that get sold for ridiculous prices on ebay. The consistency from run to run is also really good when you consider other manufacturers variance.

I am forced to carry a champ teebird and z pred for my overstable duties, but I would love it if you guys had a true stable fairway driver and very overstable fast driver mold.

1.Any plans on a less floppy soft omega putter, similar to the gateway SSS? The supersoft is way too floppy for my taste, but I really want to try the omega in a stiffer base plastic.

2. Does millennium have any plans of running the polaris LF again? I had one and really liked it, but I lost it and it's hard to find another one in the 170g+ range. I don't like to throw discontinued plastic, so a new run of LF's would be awesome.

3. Can you give a list of discs that were CE runs, and their version number?

Thanks for the help.

1. I'd love to see more M-Gear Shwag. Like Flex Fit Hats and Dry-Fit Polo Shirts with the Millennium Logo on them.

My Millenium putter says it was made by Innova. :shock: Is that true of all Millenium plastic?

stoneman said:
My Millenium putter says it was made by Innova. :shock: Is that true of all Millenium plastic?

Innova does the molding for Millennium, just as Discraft does the molding for DGA, and Gateway does for REvolution and do they still do it for QuestAT?

Jager said:
How does one go about getting sponsered by Millenium?
(answer from John via email) :

If you're interested in sponsorship, please send us an e-mail letting us know a little about yourself, including what Millennium discs you currently use, where you normally play, what involvement you have in promoting disc golf, and why you'd be a good representative for Millennium.

Frank_Delicious said:
Are you working on any fairway drivers that are more overstable than the JLS? Something with a bead or something just more wind resistant than the JLS.

Yes we are. We've tested some prototypes and are very pleased. We hope to have something by summer. If you haven't already, you might want to try the Sentinel MF or EXP.

ApesOfWrath said:
have you thrown the 1.2 SOLFs much yet?

how do they compare to the first runs?

Most of what we're hearing so far is that the 1.2's are more high speed stable and have the same distance. We're liking the early reports.

Donkeypuncher said:
1.Any plans on a less floppy soft omega putter, similar to the gateway SSS? The supersoft is way too floppy for my taste, but I really want to try the omega in a stiffer base plastic.

2. Does millennium have any plans of running the polaris LF again? I had one and really liked it, but I lost it and it's hard to find another one in the 170g+ range. I don't like to throw discontinued plastic, so a new run of LF's would be awesome.

3. Can you give a list of discs that were CE runs, and their version number?
(from John via email) :

If you want something less floppy, you should try the Omega AP for base plastic, or the Sirius Omega for premium plastic. The new 1.11 run of AP (with the new stamp) is a nice firm but grippy putter in the driver blend of our base plastic.

We still have a decent supply of "Nearly Nude" Polaris LF's in the low 170's. In the last few months, we have shipped some Polaris LF's to Marshall Street and discgolfcenter.com. Give them a try, or tell your favorite local dealer to call us. If you can't find any, send us an e-mail, and we'll see what we can do.

Zach's answer to the CE run numbers question; it's the official list of warehouse folklore, but not verifiable for corporate office endorsement. I've handled or own all of these. - ZM

Here are the runs of Millennium discs that are CE-type plastic (from around 2000-2002) : QJLS 1.1 and CE-JLS Test Run of 2000; QMS 1.1; Q-Mega 1.1 Proto w/bar-stamp; Polaris LS 1.12; EXP 1.7 .

williethekid said:
Will you please run omega drivers again. I know leslie demark would love them too.
(from John via email) :

The AP is basically the Omega Driver. The plastic is as close as possible. For more durability in a driving putter we have the Q-Mega and Sirius Omega.

Latest posts