• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Atlanta or San Francisco?

MasterP97

Eagle Member
Not sure if this is the place for this or not. My company is sending me down from AK for training and I'll have enough extra time to play some DG. Can anyone tell me which place I should go for some bad ass DG?

This has now changed, I'm going to Atlanta. I'm just curious for some good courses around the area and maybe hook up with someone.

I just realized the Flyboy Aviation course is located in Atlanta. I've also heard that you set reservations to play on it, how do i go about doing that?

check discgolfatlanta.com there is a thread for each course in the area. kelly and brad's contact info should be in the flyboy thread.

Nice second round at Flyboy Sean. I'm impressed that you got a 4 (both rounds) on that huge hole that Wiggins eagled in the Atlanta Open vids. Enjoy the rest of your trip and we'll rip plenty of plastic when you return.

I got to play doubles with Brad Hammock in random draw yesterday. It was awesome, got him to sign the disc I got from Flyboy. That course is so badass! I think I could squeeze out another stroke or two on that course to be honest. It is so big and there is a lot of options, so I'm still figuring out the safest ways to the basket. Either way, it was my first course outside AK and it didn't disappoint in the least. Kelly and his folks were amazing and very hospitable. For those of you who have never been....put it on your bucket list!

Dude that's so sweet. Were you guys partners or card mates?

Keep us all posted on DG scene with your scores and what not

He was my partner and we shot 10 down, but the course isn't listed other than it being an old tourney. It is the same layout though, so i guess it would still qualify.