• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brodie Smith Trick Shots With Discs

kw83028

* Ace Member *
Cool vid that Discraft posted on FB. I want him to do the trick shots on some actual DG holes though. Around the tree, off the ground, off the sign, nothing but chains!

(Not sure which forum to put this in so move it if needed.....He's an Ultimate guy so might not be DG related?? Not sure))

Last edited:
That is awesome. I really love how he does some tricks multiple times in a row to prove it is not just him throwing over and over until he gets the desired results. I am sure he took multiple attempts at most of those shots, but If I took 100 shots I would not be able to recreate that.

Yea, he needs to take up DG, could be cool as heck to watch him play in tough tree scenarios

Not bad. Do the ultimate only fellas have bins full of disc like us disc golfers? When he was on the baseball field doing rollers he had a stack of them...

I'd like to see him do like Big Jerm did and throw to a moving Jet Ski :D... With an ultimate disc the Jet ski would have to be very slow.

Didn't Mr. DGer do some trick shots or aces at UF? Seems like I saw a thread on that somewhere ...

{paging prerube}

this is very cool, but the dude just seems like a huge douche. and it would be tough for him to do disc golf stuff bc ultimate discs fly completely different than golf discs.

ALOT of trick frisbee, ultimate and dog disc style throwers work with disc golf discs (not always so well with drivers). they dont react quite the same way but they can be useful. i should see if i can borrow my buddies video camera and see if i can figure out getting it online.

Not bad. Do the ultimate only fellas have bins full of disc like us disc golfers? When he was on the baseball field doing rollers he had a stack of them...

They add up over the years, specialy if you travel around for tournaments. Just like in disc golf.

He has an ego? Give me a break, make half of those shots and tell me you wouldn't be finger shooting the camera... Dude is pumped to making those throws, and rightfully so, they were damn impressive. Whether it's an Aviar or an Ultrastar, an impressive throw is an impressive throw.

that was pretty awesome,

I had to re watch the wall ride shot like 4 times.