• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Content Creator Questions

Sheep

Sir, This is a Wendy's
There are loads and loads of content creators out there, and I have a project I want to do regarding this.

What are the questions that you'd ask the DG content creators out there?

nobody?
All the people on here with all the opinions about everything, and nobody has questions they would love to ask disc golf content creators?

Keep any instructional content short and brief.
I realize disc physics can get complicated, so it's easy for a discussion to cover a lot of ground.

But in doing so, it gets hard to focus on any one thing that will truly make a difference. I find content that breaks it down to just the basics makes it easier to digest and execute.

Last edited:
Do you actually know anything or do you just repeat things you hear others say?

Keep any instructional content short and brief.
I realize disc physics can get complicated, so it's easy for a discussion to cover a lot of ground.

But in doing so, it gets hard to focus on any one thing that will truly make a difference. I find content that breaks it down to just the basics makes it easier to digest and execute.

I will say, its hard hard hard to keep instructional content breif. You can't quite give all the concepts and que's even trying to keep the points short sometimes.

But.. Regardless of any of that.

That's not really a interview format question. I'm trying to compile a list of questions to do a video thing. not anything about me.

Do you actually know anything or do you just repeat things you hear others say?
Sorry. I took that wrong.

One of those "adding a questions" but it doesn't look like participating thing.

I get used to people throwing shade at me like that.