• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Dear Volo Disc Sports

rynoceros

Was wondering when I might see my order. The order was entered and my bank account was billed on 11/29. I have called (left voicemail) and emailed and contacted you through your web page over the last two weeks with no response.

Please let me know how to contact you or send me a PM here.

Thank you

I have a few non disc golf FedEx ground packages originating from California the same week that still have not been delivered yet (to Maryland) . FedEx said weather delays.

I just traded with Vey a few weeks ago, and he sent the disc to me the day he said he would. Got to me promptly. I'd say give him some time.

I have dealt with Vey on multiple occasions and have had excellent service each time. Bummer that your order has been delayed but I have no doubt your stuff is on the way.........................jb

update-

After posting this message and also sending a facebook message, I received an email yesterday, 12/18, that my package had been shipped.

It was an automated email so I still haven't heard anything from vendor about the delay, which would have been a nice touch. Who knows, maybe there is a note in the box. Ultimately, though, all I wanted was the discs I ordered and they should be here soon.

Thank you to DrumPhil65 for suggesting the Facebook message route. That might have been the thing that did the trick.

Latest posts