• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Diamond X - Red/Blue discussion

This is just the already listed Diamond X - Original course.

@greens

Wolfhaley is right, this course is already listed. Please delete this one.

@SoftWizard

Please search for a course before you list it, we don't need it listed again, thanks.

@greens

Wolfhaley is right, this course is already listed. Please delete this one.

@SoftWizard

Please search for a course before you list it, we don't need it listed again, thanks.

I reported the post for SoftWizard's listing of the course in the "discission" tab because the report button just takes you to the add media/add file tab on the course info page.

Adding @greens

Good looking out though @sillybizz (y)

Hi everybody,

I appreciate your responses and consideration! I think this course still warrants adding:
- "Diamond X- Original" is listed for 36 holes, and thus players cannot record an 18-hole round accurately if they only play the "Blue tees," which is a free-standing, 18-hole course.
- "Diamond X- Orange" is on this website, which is the other 18-hole course present at Phipps park and technically a part of the "Original course." Orange represents 18 of the 36 holes on "oringinal" and yet we have listed this course as separate. Blue warrants the same treatment so that it may be recorded separately.
- Finally, "Diamond X - Blue," which I am trying to add, has changed. The course was rerouted several years ago. These changes are not reflected in "Diamond X - Original" and the hole distances and characteristics are no longer accurate.

Phipps park "Diamond X - Blue" is a premier, standalone, 18-hole disc golf course that is not currently listed on this website and not available for players to record their rounds.

I appreciate your help with keeping the website up-to-date!

Thanks

Hi everybody,

I appreciate your responses and consideration! I think this course still warrants adding:
- "Diamond X- Original" is listed for 36 holes, and thus players cannot record an 18-hole round accurately if they only play the "Blue tees," which is a free-standing, 18-hole course.
- "Diamond X- Orange" is on this website, which is the other 18-hole course present at Phipps park and technically a part of the "Original course." Orange represents 18 of the 36 holes on "oringinal" and yet we have listed this course as separate. Blue warrants the same treatment so that it may be recorded separately.
- Finally, "Diamond X - Blue," which I am trying to add, has changed. The course was rerouted several years ago. These changes are not reflected in "Diamond X - Original" and the hole distances and characteristics are no longer accurate.

Phipps park "Diamond X - Blue" is a premier, standalone, 18-hole disc golf course that is not currently listed on this website and not available for players to record their rounds.

I appreciate your help with keeping the website up-to-date!

Thanks

Our bad then, sorry about that!

I wonder if this could somehow be taken care of in the hole info page. You can change the color of the tees for different layouts. Not sure if you're able to do an 18 hole layout for a 36 hole course though. Also not able to label different layouts for the same course either.

most of the orange layout is not part of the original course.
all of the blue layout is part of the original course.
the 36 holes of diamond x does a have a blue layout & softwizard has even logged rounds on it
i don't believe it needs it's own listing