• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf rake!

Dangeruss18

Just curious.... what people think when they see people swimming for or raking ponds for discs?

I think they are trying to retrieve a disc. Most places I play, if theres a pond in play (thinking maple hill hole 1), its posted no swimming or whatever. raking with a stick is fine. If you're standing over a pile of freshly retrieved discs I think you're either that dumb, or you're an employee or volunteer who does that and brings them to a L&F (again, like the scuba diver at maple hill)

Last edited:
Just curious.... what people think when they see people swimming for or raking ponds for discs?

"Thank God. They're saving me the trouble. Hope they find that wraith of mine."

Though I must admit, 99% of the time I see someone swimming in or dragging a pond, it's my pond.

Not going to lie, disc raking is a good time. I dont mind helping people out, in fact makes me feel pretty good to get a disc golfers disc back. However, I had this guy trying to get me to focus on a spot he lost his disc. He started getting demanding, I finally told him im not a dog go fetch your own disc. Later I went back and found it. I think ill keep it.

Not going to lie, disc raking is a good time. I dont mind helping people out, in fact makes me feel pretty good to get a disc golfers disc back. However, I had this guy trying to get me to focus on a spot he lost his disc. He started getting demanding, I finally told him im not a dog go fetch your own disc. Later I went back and found it. I think ill keep it.

:| prove it.

I always throw the signed discs deeper into the muck. **** you if you can't dive for your own disc!:D

Latest posts