• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

discmania anhyzer top? what´s that?

Discmania's discs are manufactured by Innova. They mix and match Innova's top pieces of the molds, with other Innova bottoms. Like the TD is an Archangel top, and a Leopard bottom. (that's an example, I'm not really sure)

I can't find the post, but I think it's Zam, or somebody who knows all the combos Discmania uses.

Discmania's discs are manufactured by Innova. They mix and match Innova's top pieces of the molds, with other Innova bottoms. Like the TD is an Archangel top, and a Leopard bottom. (that's an example, I'm not really sure)

I can't find the post, but I think it's Zam, or somebody who knows all the combos Discmania uses.

The FD is actually the AA top and a new bottom

Every other discmania driver uses the Anhyzer top. It has a small groove/dip in the top of the wing and the wing has a noticeably different feel because it has a tall rounded nose, where most big noses are "squared". Most agree this top helps to lock the discs in straight and maintain the line it was put on

There are older versions of discs like the CD and PD that used a test config top. They switched the anhyzer top a while ago however

The GM is just a Gremlin. Basically a recycled Innova model. I have seen D-line gremlins with small noses than the S-line

The MD1 is a modified shark. Basically the same top and the bottom wing doesn't have the raised notch that the shark does.

The MD2 is made up of the new stingray bottom and an unknown top. Some say mako or coyote, but I've never heard or found a conclusive answer. Think of it as a stable QMS 2.0. The original proto C-MD2s and some P-MD2s looked like the exact same mold as the new Aurora MS(shark top/nose, and small bead stingray bottom). They opted for the new blunt nose/top when they went to full production

the td is NOT made up of those two molds.

Is the P2 an Aviar X without a bead? Any news on whether they're coming out with the KC PROish P2s as a regular release?

Wow thug, our bags are almost the same. Switch roc for buzzz and wizard for aviar and it is the same.

Latest posts