• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania Blizzard C-line discs ...

Forehand Shiver

Bogey Member
The Discmania website says the Blizzard C-line discs are out. Does anyone know -- aside from factory seconds off the Innova site -- where I can order them from?

Thanks

If I remember correctly Discmania was saying a week after the release date stores should start receiving them.

check disc golf values..theyre the leading distributor for discmania. but other than that...the factory store is where i got my xouts. i will say this.....the blizzz dd2 bombs!!!

The DD2 in Blizzard was released 6/11 for order by dealers so any day now you could expect them in stock

check disc golf values..theyre the leading distributor for discmania. but other than that...the factory store is where i got my xouts. i will say this.....the blizzz dd2 bombs!!!

Thanks -- Disc Golf Values just has the DD2, so i went with the factory store to get the PD2 and DD2. I'm psyched, I heard these Blizzard discs really fly.

I have two blizz dd2's for sale in the MP if anyone is interested.. $10 each..

I will say, I like the blizz dd2 better than the full weights... too unpredictable... but the blizz'z turned forever and then had a predictable fade...

Just wow. I got 3 BLIZ-DD2 in different weights (148g, 156g and 166g). They scale very well in different weights. They have tremendous amount of glide. They fly 10% longer than BLIZ-Boss and -Destroyer in my use.

Just wow. I got 3 BLIZ-DD2 in different weights (148g, 156g and 166g). They scale very well in different weights. They have tremendous amount of glide. They fly 10% longer than BLIZ-Boss and -Destroyer in my use.
Thats what I wanted to hear. The DD2 has always been longer for me than either of those 2 discs. I'm glad to here it is true in Blizz as well. Its also very cool that they run all the way up into the mid 160's. Jussi said he wanted to bridge the gap all the way up to where the regs stopped. Can't wait.

yeah my 165 blizzz dd2 is sweet,no bubbles like lower weight blizz really but u can see some very small stretched out bubbles in the rim. i have yet to throw my 149 but i will soon enough to see if i like that one too.

I must add that the working window in BLIZ-DD2 is much more smaller than in similar Destroyer. There is much less hi-speed stability although low-speed stability is somewhat similar. Im Comet thrower and still think that maybe there is some OAT that causes this behavior in driving. I will give them some time and hope that B-DD2s will get more reliable.

yeah my 165 blizzz dd2 is sweet,no bubbles like lower weight blizz really but u can see some very small stretched out bubbles in the rim. i have yet to throw my 149 but i will soon enough to see if i like that one too.

Is the one at 165g firmer than the 149 Booter? Some of the Blizz stuff is like a paper plate and not that durable, hoping the ones above 160 might have a little more real life in them.

My only problem with the C-Line was that they where all too heavy for me. How does it throw compared to the regular C-Lines? And....have you tried the BPD's yet?

How does a 135-140 blizz dd2 compare to a 135-140 blizz boss? Lost my blizz boss at warwick last night and it was my longest disc, flipped it way too hard at about 8:45 at night :wall:

Is the one at 165g firmer than the 149 Booter? Some of the Blizz stuff is like a paper plate and not that durable, hoping the ones above 160 might have a little more real life in them.
What I can see that there isn't that big difference in feel between different weighs. I have seen much bigger differences example in Destroyers or Wraiths. DD2s feels almost same and I couldn't really tell which is which if I didn't know. As summary I can say that these things will fly FAR if they are used in correct way and in right conditions. These aren't good in windy conditions.

How does a 135-140 blizz dd2 compare to a 135-140 blizz boss? Lost my blizz boss at warwick last night and it was my longest disc, flipped it way too hard at about 8:45 at night :wall:

150 class is the lightest they come in