• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Discraft Tournament Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future_Primitive

Double Eagle Member
I have a brand new Discraft Tournament Backpack that I won at an event for sale. This bag appears to sell for $79.99 on most sites. It is still in the plastic bag and going to stay that way as I already own a backpack bag so might as well sell it off.

Discraft Tournament Backpack -->> $50.00 (shipping included)

Looking for Paypal F&F right now, not really interested in any trades at this time. Please shoot me a PM or reply to this thread if interested. Stock photo attached as I didnt want to remove it from the bag. It is the all black version just like the photos (no discs included). Save yourself $30 and any shipping charges with this deal. :thmbup:

Attachments

• Discraft_Tournament_Backpack.jpg
    Discraft_Tournament_Backpack.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 53
If you don't get any takers today I might be interested. I won't be home at all today and want to do some research first. If someone definitely wants it, though, don't hesitate to unload it. Thanks.

Thanks but it found a new home already, had PM waiting for me when I logged back in. :clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.