• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Distance driver question

Hi Sir

Hi guys, I've been playing for a year now and just started breaking 400 ft.. I can get 380 on a semi regular basis throwing 90%-95% strength with a Lat 64 Halo ( feel like its semi comparable to a wraith). The part that I'm curious with is how a brand new Inova Destroyer, or DD Raider, or Discmania DD3 would behave for most people with 350-400ft of power? Seems like anytime I touch those I get about 310-330ft of distance unless I intentionally put them on a flex line. Are they normally incredibly difficult to turn over with raw power? Do you guys/professionals get them to flex naturally out of the gate on a flat line? I also always feel like I leave with my arm hurting after throwing those for a while because I try my best to rip them with 100% effort (maybe not power) due to probably bad form at that point to get some sort of turn out of them. But I definitely feel like those disc's leave my hands laughing when thrown with my 380ft of power...

Hi guys, I've been playing for a year now and just started breaking 400 ft.. I can get 380 on a semi regular basis throwing 90%-95% strength with a Lat 64 Halo ( feel like its semi comparable to a wraith). The part that I'm curious with is how a brand new Inova Destroyer, or DD Raider, or Discmania DD3 would behave for most people with 350-400ft of power? Seems like anytime I touch those I get about 310-330ft of distance unless I intentionally put them on a flex line. Are they normally incredibly difficult to turn over with raw power? Do you guys/professionals get them to flex naturally out of the gate on a flat line? I also always feel like I leave with my arm hurting after throwing those for a while because I try my best to rip them with 100% effort (maybe not power) due to probably bad form at that point to get some sort of turn out of them. But I definitely feel like those disc's leave my hands laughing when thrown with my 380ft of power...

Fuzion Raiders are my best, most consistent distance disc, but I only throw them 320-325' or so consistently (flat ground, sea level, slight forced flex line), occasionally/rarely as far as 350'

That type of Destroyer type mold is from most manufactures varies from heavy OS to an easier to use OS Even from Discraft.