• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] DIY Disc Golf Backpacks For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve a

* Ace Member *
I have a few of the backpacks that I have been making into disc golf bags. These have not been modified and are ready for you to build. These bags have been discontinued and are hard to find. The following link is to the thread where it shows you how to build your own frame for holding discs.

The price is $60 shipped per bag.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21693

p6140201.jpg

Shown below built with frame $90 shipped
p8160230.jpg

Last edited:
how practical are these for holding drinks, cell phones, smokes, car keys, snacks with your frame design incorporated into them? And how much extra for you to put the work into making sure I don't mess up what your design should look like?

how practical are these for holding drinks, cell phones, smokes, car keys, snacks with your frame design incorporated into them? And how much extra for you to put the work into making sure I don't mess up what your design should look like?

The backpack will hold two drinks (one on each side) and can also hold a six pack cooler in the top. Comes with a cell phone case that attaches to the shoulder straps. It also has a clip for your car keys in the pocket for the putters. I am offering them for $90 shipped with the frame built and installed if you wish to have it done for you.

I've seen these in person and they're very nice. I don't carry enough to warrant using a backpack, or I'd have already snatched one of these up!

I would be interested in trading for a Chimp or Silverback. Looking to get a mid-sized bag to go in between my backpack and Innova Standard.

once my bills are settled for the end of this year and I can sell some of the 50+ hoodies I printed I'll definitely be wanting one of these... they look awesome..
do you still have all the colors available??

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

once my bills are settled for the end of this year and I can sell some of the 50+ hoodies I printed I'll definitely be wanting one of these... they look awesome..
do you still have all the colors available??

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Yes but only one of the blue and getting thin on the others.

i picked up one of the backpacks on eBay.....needed something for my extra clothes.

if it is overkill, i can use for DG :) dual purpose i suppose :)

Steve_a:

Still have any of these bags left?
If so, I'm interested in an unmodified one?
Also, what colors are left?

Thanks,

- JPB

P.S. BTW, thanks for posting the instructions for making the pvc frame. You wouldn't believe where I ended up by using them. I'll post pics in your DIY Pack thread when I can.

hey Steve_a I am interested in an unmodified bag. if you have orange or green one I'd like one of those, hit me back and let me know if you still have one. love the post i can't wait to build mine.

Cabela's DIY bag

I know this is a rather old thread, but I am desperately searching for the Cabela XPG pro angler. If you still have one or know of anybody that is selling please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.