• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Doing some field work this week. Any suggestions on improvement?

Jethoho

Here are a couple videos from today's field session. Ufortunately no slo-mo this time but any suggestions on what to work on? First video is of me throwing a Shryke roughly 400. I later threw it over the fence and lost it :\

Second video is a mako3. Threw a lot of standstill shots just working on driving my elbow through and snapping. Would love some critique! Thanks guys

To get the embedding to work, just paste the part after the v= of the URL in the youtube tags.

The only thing I can really tell from that angle, is you are swinging your left arm straight through the shot, rather than transferring forward with the left arm/elbow then having it counter the shot by doing the "swim move". The arm will feel like it moves back/counters the throw around the hit point. I'm in the same distance range so it's tough for me to pick up on things, especially from that angle.