• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Double Stamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaqcb

Still on the hunt for discs that are double/triple stamped. I'm looking for stock stamps on a disc that varies from what the actual disc is. (ex. I have a pro pig w/ 2 champion monarch stamps) I may also be interested in discs simply stamped with the wrong stamp. I have trades + paypal. Thanks!

you mean X-outs ? they have them for sale at a bunch of online stores for cheap...

you mean X-outs ? they have them for sale at a bunch of online stores for cheap...

Yeah kinda. I'm looking for x outs but I'm looking for specific ones. Stock stamps of the wrong disc.

I have what I believe is an eagle with a cobra stamp then a star eagle stamp over top. PM me if interested

I have a 150 star valkyrie 8/10 with multiple rpro boss stamps, DD hysteria stamp, 2010 Toronto Island Maple Leaf stamp, as well as numerous star valkyrie stamps. This disc was used to practice my marble dye technique(never mastered it). I'd let it go for $11 shipped.

Attachments

• 101_1183.jpg
    101_1183.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 84
If this is what you are looking for I will do $15 shipped. It is a DX Shark 180g with 2 Star XCaliber stamps.

Not quite. Would be interested if it didn't have the shark stamp on it. Looking for the stamps to not reflect what the actual disc is.

Check with any innova sponsored players that might be in your area. Sometimes they have these types of misprints.

really hard discs to find man, ive been looking for some for the last few years and ive only seen one on ebay and it was a CE tb with a shark stamp. all the other ones ive seen have been player discs.

i wrote to innova asking how to get them and they said try to find team innova players as theyre likely the only ones to have them. they dont let them out to regular public because they dont want to confuse people

good luck finding them!

Yeah I've acquired a few from some local Innova guys. And also picked up one or two along the way from various places. Just kind of a fun thing to go after. So if anyone else has any I might be interested....

DS

A double-stamp and an x-out are not the same. Double-Stamps usually have no flaws. The innova team discs are double stamped a lot of the time.

I have a couple star whippets with a double polecat stamp if you are interested. Team discs for Brian Schweberger.

A double-stamp and an x-out are not the same. Double-Stamps usually have no flaws. The innova team discs are double stamped a lot of the time.

I have a couple star whippets with a double polecat stamp if you are interested. Team discs for Brian Schweberger.

Pm'd ya

BUMP. Still trying to get my hands on some more double/triple stamped discs.....let me know if you have any....thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.