• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dutch Open 2010 HD video available via Bittorrent

JR

* Ace Member *
For free. You need 20 gigabytes of space on the hard drive space if you download everything. You can pick individual files so that you only download under 4 gigabyte pieces quicker.

A bittorrent software, such as Vuze or uTorrent is needed to download and share the files from:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6450396 ... 10_HD_1080

You need a reasonably recent computer so most laptops are too slow because the video is so accurate and needs speed from the graphics adapter and central processor. Most non laptop computers from the last 3-4 years should be able to run these videos. VLC and Media Player Classic media players play back the videos. Both are free and can be downloaded from www.sourceforge.net

The videos may need modern codecs to correctly play back the video. We have had success with K-Lite Codec Pack and it is free. If your video does not play back correctly first remove the codecs before installing K-Lite. Googling will help with the instructions on how to do that on your operating system and where to get the codec pack from.

The editor uses top end graphics adapter and monitor that 99% of people don't have. He tried to make the second round stand the in the future changing hardware while improving the visibility of the disc flying through the trees. That looks fine on his system and almost black and white on most older systems. He went too far considering the current systems. Please bear with us the video is optimized for current systems on the first and third rounds plus the final.

Please bear with my new player oriented comments and the monotonous voice. That is the result of having less than perfect recording gear that i had to shout to. You can't make voice sound normal when you're yelling into the mike to reduce the background hiss.

Hope you like the video. Please tell everyone about this so that they too can get it.

Janne Räsänen cam and hosting also for the video editor Juha Alkkiomäki

PS I'll be away from computers for a week or so so have a nice summer and hopefully the downloading and videos work for you.

Downloading! The Stockholm video you uploaded was probably the best tourney video I've seen. Hope this is more of the same.

Everyone who downloads it remember to seed for a few days so everyone can get it downloaded in a timely manner.

I used the same camera and unfortunately it was overcast most of the time and it shows in the image quality. My camera likes a lot of light apparently. Never mind the second round colors unless you have top end graphics adapter and monitor. On those the other rounds are too lush in color. The technology is changing in displays.

Latest posts