• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle X or L

KyChad

What is it? I'm assuming L.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 66
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 49
Eagle pic in t-minus 10... 9... 8... 7...

:popcorn:

I've seen the comparison on here a thousand times. I'm still not sure. That's why I'm asking people who know more than I do. Thanks for the smart a$$ response though.

both-eagles.jpg

I'm going with X also. That's a DX Eagle isn't it? Those can be a pain to "sex" sometimes.

Lol, if the aegis is rocking, don't come a knocking.

thread resurrection: Kinda...
(question about Glo eagle-x labeled oGSex? :p)

Eagle-L -
Speed:7
Glide:4
High Speed Stability: -1
Low Speed Stability: 2

Eagle-x
-
Glide:4
High Speed Stability: -1
Low Speed Stability: 3

can i expect a glo eagle-x to be similar to:
Glide:5
High Speed Stability: -0.5
Low Speed Stability: 3.5

I would expect the glo plastic will add speed (glide). BUT, it will kill the HSS and increase the fade?

or is it <almost> a "faster version of the eagle x" but basically the same?

i'm being a Disc fiend looking for a new fix - looking into the Glo Eagle-X

* ratings compliments of Discgolfcenter.com

Buy one and find out...

3495v7b.jpg

wouldnt that defeat the purpose of this forum?

i'm asking as i've got one in my (online) shopping cart hoping for someone to give me enough information to make the decision to pull the trigger (or delete).

I've done my research, experimentation and "buying discs for the sake of spending money"....i'm kinda over it and want to streamline my efforts - i am not sure i have the time or lost money (every time i step foot on my local course * 5 blocks away * i play for money) to blindly experiment on a disc.

It would be great if every disc were reviewed or had some user inputted information, but sadly, DGReview is not a disc database.

<way to add to information to a discussion! .... unless barely funny comedic relief has been warranted.>

What in the hell is an ogsex eagle?
I only know of dx and champ glow eagles and yours seems like neither.

You got me. Your best bet for a faster Eagle is a SOLF, QOLF if you want more fade.