• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

EDGE Fund Raiser_GRIP EQ Bags_Super Deal

Yetistomp

Our friends at Grip Equipment have donated (10) Grip EQ bags to help fund raise for the Educational Disc Golf Experience. :thmbup:

The Educational Disc Golf Experience (EDGE) is a 501c3 charitable organization whose entire premise is to perpetuate the great lifetime activity of disc golf. 100% of the proceeds will go to EDGE Sponsorships given to teachers, youth programs and efforts in need of some extra funding to assure their project has the proper equipment and programming.

When you consider each of these Grip EQ bags are offered at their lowest prices of the season, all come with rain covers, all come with a Limited Edition EDGE / KEEN CFR disc signed by Grand Slam Champion, Paul McBeth and all help to grow this great game, no brainer!

Then when you consider that our good friends at DGU Store will ship your order for a flat $3.95 you now have a HOME RUN! :hfive:

Go Get 'Em: http://dgustore.com/index.php/specialty/edge.html

A couple of these Grip EQ bags have sold, but there are several awesome deals to still be had. 100% of proceeds go to sponsorship of EDGE packages to schools and other youth programs.

These prices help the Educational Disc Golf Experience, are the lowest available including shipping and rain cover, plus you get the CFR MCBeth Disc.

I see "White" listed. I don't see preference for flight plate and wing colors specifically... I may just be an idiot. :D