• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ESP Meteor vs. E-Mac Buzzz SS

TheBGKid

Getting rid of the Cyclone, just too sensitive for me, need something I can throw with more power. Which of these two discs would you recommend and why? Thanks!

Neither for a Cyclone replacement. The Cyclone is a fairway driver and those discs are mids. I have stupid OS and US Cyclones so i don't know how they are supposed to fly but slow straight FWs are the way. Usual suspects include Leopard, XL and JLS.

TheBGKid said:
Getting rid of the Cyclone, just too sensitive for me, need something I can throw with more power. Which of these two discs would you recommend and why? Thanks!
ESP Meteor is a great disc, but since you want something that you can throw with more power than a Cyclone, it's not the disc for you. Meteor is Discrafts most understable mid.

No offense but the cyclone is pretty forgiving and it may be your form that needs tinkering. On second thought, what plastic are your cyclones in? Are you throwing them with some hyzer release ?

I am assuming that sensitive means turn and burn, so why would you be looking at slower more understable discs to replace it? This thread confuses me.

If you want to put more power you will have to throw the SS. The meteor is a very touch sensitive disc. I mainly use the meteor for low ceiling hyzer flips. If you put too much power on the meteor it will flip too much.

I would actually suggest trying an ESP Buzzz though. If you want to power something and get it to flip but not turn and burn thats the disc I use for that slot.

My mid set up for reference is 1 esp flx drone, 2 z buzzzes, 1 esp buzzz and then 1 buzzz ss/esp meteor. This covers every mid throw I ever need.

Latest posts