• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season 2nd Tour **Official Thread**

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Hello everyone and welcome to the 2nd Tour of the 2012 Season of Fantasy Disc Golf.

The first tour is located here.

The site is: http://playfantasydiscgolf.com/

Click Find a League and search for our league by entering the code "discers". The name of the league is DGCR 2nd Tour.

Here are the rules as they stand for now. Please give me suggestions for any changes you want.

This season will consist of two tours just like last year.

This tour consists of the below tournaments but is subject to change:
7/14/2012 7/21/2012 PDGA Professional Disc Golf Championships
7/28/2012 7/29/2012 Pittsburgh Flying Disc Open
8/4/2012 8/5/2012 Brent Hambrick Memorial
8/16/2012 8/19/2012 Vibram Open
8/31/2012 9/2/2012 Tim Selinske U.S. Masters
9/21/2012 9/23/2012 United States Women's Disc Golf Championships
10/3/2012 10/6/2012 United States Disc Golf Championships

Prizes will be sent out at the end of each tour.

Everyone that joins is agreeing to send one disc per tour that meets these three conditions; unthrown, PDGA approved & in great condition.

If you agree to join this league on this thread then you will be expected to pay out at the end.

Payouts:
Last season, Biscoe had the payouts for 16 people as
1st place received 6 discs
2nd 4 discs
3rd 3 discs
4th 2 discs
5th 1 disc
This was a nice payout ratio and I will most likely mimic this in some way.

At the end of each tour I will assign at random who you will be sending the discs to. PLEASE, Please, please send the discs quickly to your assigned person. Do not wait long periods of time, that is bad etiquette and it makes Technohic cry.

For your review, here is the original thread where our league was created.

Requirements to play:
Note that there is no Feedback score requirement to join our league. The only requirement is that you are a DGCR user and you announce you are joining our league by posting in this thread.

Note: When you post here that you are in, please post your fantasy team name as well.
Example: I'm in! My team name is Team Brall

Fantasy Noobs - You DO NOT have to be in our league to play on the fantasy disc golf site. The site is free! So go try it out if you are unsure how to play. If you feel uncomfortable about joining this league, just go play it for free, practice, learn the site, see how you do. It's easy to play!

So come on everybody! Let's see who has both knowledge and luck on their side!!

loser-football-team-league-fantasy-sports-ecards-someecards.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Brall's disclaimer:
I understand that running these events can get frustrating because strange circumstances come up and it is tough to please everybody. So let me say this up front, "I will do my best to please as many people as possible." This is supposed to be fun and it has been in the past. It's been Great Fun and I really look forward to this season. Having said that, I can't please everybody and I know that. So if you join then that means you trust me and you agree with my rules.

Special Circumstance #1
Person X is supposed to send a disc to Person Y but Person X is completely unresponsive or simply says that they have not sent it yet because an asteroid hit their house. Well, if Person X doesn't pay up then there is not much I can do. What I can do is ban Person X from anything I run in the future.

Special Circumstance #2
Person Z joins our league but later stops playing for whatever reason… See below
If you agree to join this league on this thread then you will be expected to pay out at the end.

Special Circumstance #3
Person A joins and scores zero points for the first few tournaments for **insert_silly_excuse_here**… See below

Special Circumstance #4
Person B wants to join our league late, after one or more tournaments have already passed. I don't have a problem with this but your chances of winning will be less than if you had joined on time.

what would you like the set up to be for:

im thinking Masters Men (MPM), Pick 5, Score 5, Substitute, Fixed Score 100, Salary Cap 4620, Captain 1.2x

what are your thoughts?

what would you like the set up to be for:

im thinking Masters Men (MPM), Pick 5, Score 5, Substitute, Fixed Score 100, Salary Cap 4620, Captain 1.2x

what are your thoughts?

sounds good to me, if you went with mm1 i would pick myself:D

Team Chunder Down Under will be participating in the 2nd tour, looking to defend my championship from the first half of the season :thmbup:

Team Chunder Down Under will be participating in the 2nd tour, looking to defend my championship from the first half of the season :thmbup:

Dude, you only have a 7 point lead. Don't jinx it.
Good luck to ya this weekend though.
DSCJNKY

Yeah, I fully expected the self-jinx when I made the post... either way, Team Sweden would be a deserving 1st place winner also :thmbup:

Good luck to you this weekend as well!

The bcr123psu's team is in it to win it this time. For real this time. No, really.

You mean you're not going to skip any events this time?

<looks down
<kicks dirt

I'm in for tour #2 as Dixie Wrecked

Last edited:
I will not be participating this time.
First season has been fun. Thanks Brall :thmbup:
Takes more time than I have to spend.
And now it´s finally DG season here in Sweden. :)

Good luck to all of you. :D

bcr123psu - I´ll be rooting for you. :clap: :clap:

Blair ruined my my first fantasy try. Ill be passing.

crap, i forgot to add something in my first post. if an admin wants to throw it in there please do :)

Requirements to play:
Note that there is no Feedback score requirement to join our league. The only requirement is that you are a DGCR user and you announce you are joining our league by posting on this thread. You also can be in any location in the world. So please note that you could also have to send a disc to any location in the world.