• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Feeler: SE Rhyno!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha thats why this is a feeler thread...I'm going to be VERY picky. If I can't get exactly what I want, then it will stay on the wall.

I picked up four of these in an attempt to replace my Vibram Ridges for approach and it won handily and quickly... I might be looking for another eraser... I have a yellow puddle top, a white eraser, and two ranchos (whites)...

i just got my first batch of pro rhynos yesterday and after a nice field session looks like i too am part of this addiction now..thanks god mine are just pro and not SE tho :)

yeah, its easier not to start...

this is true..got a good few last week..hope they will last a good bit...i tend to throw 170-172 which will make it a lil easier but still...but yeah back on topic someone buy beauty :p

The reason I'm getting rid of it so fast is that exactly...I've never thrown one, and don't want to get addicted haha I can't afford it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts