• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got Scorecard?

lt1yj

I've been trying to make some kind of scorecard that is useable and easy to carry around. I'd like to keep track of the hole distances, par, and +/-.

Does anyone have a scorecard template they have used? Maybe something that would print in a book foldout? I haven't found a template online that didn't need total overhauling.

I tried to attach a couple of files in trade, but they are .pdf and .xcl. I will e-mail them to anyone sending me one in trade.

gggt.com gives you a cool score card with every order too. I have them laying all over. They are the exact size of an ipod minus the thickness.

I've created a generic pdf file in Open Office that I use for my casual rounds. I've attached an image of how it looks on the page. It prints 4 horizontal copies per standard size sheet of copy paper, so you can fold it in half on a half-sized clipboard to have 2 scorecards per side. Send me a PM if you want a copy.

Attachments

• generic-disc-golf-scorecard.jpg
    generic-disc-golf-scorecard.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts