• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Green Bay Packer stamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoothrida85

Just wondering if anyone's ever come across a custom or regular stamped disc that's been nfl affiliated, it's a far shot but I figured someone on here would know. I'm a huge fan, so if anyone with information can help me out it would be much appreciated.
Thanks everybody!

Just wondering if anyone's ever come across a custom or regular stamped disc that's been nfl affiliated, it's a far shot but I figured someone on here would know. I'm a huge fan, so if anyone with information can help me out it would be much appreciated.
Thanks everybody!

Just get one dyed.

And look, they've got a Packers disc as a sample. Though you should really just get a Giants stamp on there. Way cooler. :thmbup:

To add: anyone have any luck with these guys? And it looks like they can do photos too, right? Would be most interested in info on this. Jack over.

Good luck, OP.

i have played in the tourny's that they run and they seem to be pretty stand up guy's, i have not got one of these stamped discs though.. good luck they seem awesome

Contact Terry Miller of Skyline Discs, Lifetime Disc Golf or the DG Guy, I know last year he had some packer stamped gateway discs.

How about this one?

brentfavre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts