• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hammock a No Go for USDGC....DG fans everywhere crushed ??

discrat

Listen I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. And always have been taught to be fair and honest.
I have never met this guy before but thru reliable sources I hear he is just a MAJOR tool !! A huge jackass of a person to play with and a big baby. Ive heard all kinds of things he has said to other players including something really harsh to Yeti.

I have decided to open this up for discussion and let the TRUTH be cleared. Is this guy everything they say he is ?? I guess the Suspensions, fines etc..... dont lie do they ??.

Incidentally, the little fellar looks like he didnt qualify for USDGC today. Maybe it serves him right ...maybe not ?

I can't claim to know the guy but I have met him twice at tournaments and both times he was friendly and approachable. Brad went went out of his way to sign my kids disc at the Beaver State Fling in 2005 and talked my kid up about disc golf. It is easy to get caught up in the hating but when I have been around him he acted like a world champion.

I've only had one encounter w/ the guy. We were doing MTA after Texas State's last year and he introduced himself to me. This really surprised me that a pro would come up to a guy like me and just say hello. He's a guy I really look up to in the sport, I'm a shorty myself. He's always got a huge smile on his face. Seemed nice enough to me....

There is a Brad Hammock rock memeorial at Old Settlers Park- C hole. :lol:

I followed him around one time at a tournament right after I started playing. He was annoyed about the course and bitching and moaning about it.

The other time I saw him was after a tournament. It was a nonsanctioned deal and I saw him talking to a group of people one of whom I know. I walked up and chatted with them and he seemed nice enough.

I guess that really isn't enough to make a judgement about the guy but it doesn't stop anyone else. Even though it's probably one of the cardinal sins of disc golf, I can understand getting a bit too intense during a round and acting likle a dick. It's a problem that I'm trying to reign in myself.

He gave me a 2hr putting lesson with the champ and feldberg at the 05 memorial. Nice guy, maybe just gets caught up in it a little too much.

He sounds nice enough, I just think its a shame that he has to stomp a bag full of kittens before every birdie putt.

Lol, I thought I was the only one who used that technique. It works pretty well, and there are always ads in the paper for free kittens to a good home.